Robotic Hair Restoration Center
ARTAS Platinum Center of Excellence
ARTAS Hair Restoration in Los Angeles and ARTAS Hair Restoration in New York City
The Robotic Hair Restoration Center provides clients with confidence, all with this minimally invasive, outpatient procedure that leaves no linear scarring. We make sure that our clients feel comfortable during and after the procedure, decreasing recovery times. Most clients find themselves back at work in just a few days.
Taking Robotic Hair Restoration to the Next Level
At The Robotic Hair Restoration Center, an ARTAS Platinum center of clinical excellence, we perform our hair restoration cases with the state-of-the-art ARTAS system. We never compromise quality by offering dated methods, such as the FUT aka “strip procedure” which many practices still provide.
Our ARTAS Robot runs the most updated software version and is one of the few capable of robotically making the recipient sites as well as the harvesting giving you the best possible outcomes. In addition, we combine our procedures with amazing therapies including ATP-V at no additional charge with our all-inclusive “Fill-the-Area” pricing.
Excellent Solutions Available
Our clients come to us because they expect the best possible results from modern-day restoration procedures. Don’t suffer from the frustration of hair loss, and take action. Thankfully there are excellent solutions available now to achieve totally natural results without the downtime and scarring of older procedures which are all too commonly still performed.
The Robotic Hair Restoration center has now been incorporated into an exciting company called Barber Surgeons Guild (BSG). This new company was co-founded by Dr. Rome, who also serves as the Medical Director. The BSG LA location is located in West Hollywood and the BSG NYC location is in SoHo. Our locations offer the same state of the art medical treatments for robotic hair restoration, but now also feature the inclusion of master barbers/stylists to assist in aesthetic planning, and ensure proper haircare before and after treatments as our locations feature a luxury fully equipped grooming salon. Below are a few informational videos we filmed at our BSG locations.
What Questions Should I Ask When Considering Robotic Hair Restoration?
- Is the center a Platinum Accredited ARTAS Center of Clinical Excellence?
- Is the center highly regarded enough to train other hair restoration doctors on robotic restoration?
- Does the center utilize the most recent ARTAS robotic operating system (currently version 9x)?
- Does the center offer robotic recipient site making?
- Does the center perform other procedures like the scarring strip or are they focused on robotics?
- Does the hair restoration doctor have extensive experience in robotic surgery or did they just take courses?
- Does the center combine other effective therapies such as ATP-V with their robotic procedures?
- Does the center have experience using the robotic system off label for use with Afrocentric hair, Asian hair, Indian hair, and with women?
- Does the center have experience treating younger patients in their 20s and 30s or do they focus exclusively on an older population?
- Does the center have experience performing robotic hair restoration after one or more strip procedures?
- Does the center perform robotic beard and eyebrow restoration or do they only offer these procedures by manual techniques?
- Does the center offer all-inclusive pricing per area or only price per graft?
- Does the center offer a travel allowance for out of town patients?
- Does the center have a luxury grooming salon with nitro coffee on draft?
Contact Us to Schedule Your Consultation
ARTAS Robotic Procedures
In addition to the above benefits of the ARTAS robotic hair transplant procedure at our center, this treatment leaves no linear scar, so clients can wear their hair short in the back. We also are one of the few centers who perform the ARTAS robotic procedure who are comfortable using it not just on caucasian men, but also on women, Afrocentric hair, Indian hair, Middle eastern hair, and Asian hair. In addition, many of our patients are in their 20’s and 30’s and want to address their thinning before it gets very advanced. We have extensive experience treating this younger population, and strongly advocate for taking action before it is too late and also focus on medical therapies to help prevent future hair loss.
View Our eBook!
Read Some of Our Customer Reviews Below
Dr. Rome is very amicable without ceding an air of professionalism. He and his staff will put you at ease from start to finish. His state of the art hair restoration procedures are flawless. I encourage you to schedule your free consultation today!
Dr. Rome is amazing! His personal style is rather refreshing after many years of seeing doctors who only cared about my insurance coverage. However, Dr. Rome really takes an interest in his clients and seems to make decisions based on the patient's needs instead of his own
Dr Rome was simply fantastic, he was great to work with and very knowledgeable on everything. Really a pleasure to work with and I would reccomend to anyone who wants a doctor that's a true expert!!
I highly recommend Dr. Rome based on my experience having his office perform the surgery, as well as visiting several hair restoration clinics when trying to decide.
We are located in Los Angeles and New York City and Specialize in Robotic Hair Restoration
Robotic Hair Restoration is located at 805 Larrabee Street in West Hollywood California and 345 West Broadway in New York City. We are open for clinical appointments Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.