Low-Level Laser Therapy
Today, Low-Level Laser (LLL) Therapy is a proven effective treatment of hair loss. The FDA has not only cleared Capillus for its safety but it is the first FDA cleared method to stop male and female pattern hair loss. It is the gold standard device as its premium line contains 272-312 laser diodes (as compared to 7-12 diodes in the laser combs), providing critical coherent beams with unparalleled density in a discreet cap. This means patients can receive more stimulation of each hair follicle than what can be provided by hand-held and other wearable lasers, all from the comfort and privacy of their home.
Studies have shown that LLL stops the progression of hair loss in an impressive 97% of patients! In addition, almost 40% of patients showed an increase in hair density within 16 weeks, due to the thickening of the finer, miniaturized hairs. LLL works by improving the microcirculation to the delicate hair follicles, allowing them to produce stronger, thicker hairs.
While the ARTAS procedure will restore lost hair, Capillus will stop further hair loss, so they perfectly complement each other. Dr. Rome recommends the use of Capillus before and after his ARTAS procedures to speed up results, shorten recovery, and reduce the risk of shock loss (temporary loss of hairs after a restoration procedure).
Why Purchase From Us?
- We are an official Capillus Provider and your products will be shipped brand new in box
- We distribute the Premium Capillus 312 model which is only available from select hair restoration practices
- With the purchase of a Capillus 312, we offer $500 off an ARTAS procedure within 1 year
- There is no sales tax since it is a medical device
- We offer free shipping within the USA
All Capillus models come with a 3-year factory warranty and are rated to last up to 15 years.